Company Overview: Apple Inc. (AAPL) designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. The Company sells a range of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Its products and services include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications, iPhone OS (iOS), OS X and watchOS operating systems, iCloud, Apple Pay and a range of accessory, service and support offerings.
- Apple News hits 100 million users
- More Bad News For Apple As New iPhone Design Exposed
- Gene Munster puts together a new case for why Apple stock should be trading 50% higher
- Apple: Recent Gains Are Bad News for Investors
- Apple’s App Store had gross sales around $50 billion last year, but growth is slowing
Are you new to investing and need some help? Here are some great resources I utilize:
- Investor Dictionary: I use the dictionary on this website to look up financial and investing terms.
- University of Berkshire Hathaway: This is a great book! It has 30 years of lessons learned from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger at the annual shareholders meeting
- 7 Secrets to Investing Like Warren Buffett: This book is an easy read and great for novice investors. This book will go over income statements, balance sheets and cash flows along with other great topics
- TradersFly YouTube Channel: This YouTube channel has videos on a wide range of topics regarding investing in the stock market
Quote Of The Day:
Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway. - Warren Buffett
Happy investing everyone!!
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.