Leveraging the body's own immune system to fight disease is one of the hottest areas in medicine. The human immune system, by its nature, is able to identify and fight disease organisms in sophisticated ways that chemicals and other traditional interventions by themselves cannot. The first human vaccines, developed in the late 1700s, represented early steps in manipulating the human immune system, and resulted in the saving of countless lives over the past two centuries. Today newly developed technologies have again opened a door to a world of immune system potential.
Florida-based TNI BioTech is in the forefront of combating fatal diseases through the activation and mobilization of the body's immune system. The company uses patented immunotherapy to harness the power of the immune system in the fight against cancer, infections, and autoimmune diseases. Methionine Enkephalin (MENK), for example, is a human hormone produced naturally by the human immune system. It is believed that MENK is toxic to tumor cells but does not hurt the human body.
TNI BioTech currently lists three primary products:
• IRT-101 is an active immunotherapy that stimulates a patient's immune system against infectious diseases and tumor cells by increasing the number of T cells and NK cells, NKT and Gammadelta T cells, which destroy infective organisms and tumor cells while simultaneously inhibiting Treg cells.
• IRT-102 is an adaptive immunotherapy that isolates and enriches a patient's own immune cells. Following an enriching external incubation, cells are transfused back into the patient, providing the patient with a passive immunity containing large amounts of auto-amplified immune cells that combat cancer cells.
• IRT- 103 is an active immunotherapy that activates a patient's immune system against HIV/AIDS and tumor cells. This is accomplished by activating the enkephalin receptor system, resulting in an increased number of T cells and NK cells that destroy infective organisms and tumor cells.
TNI BioTech also intends to investigate the following areas of application:
• Autoimmune states such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis
• As an adjuvant to vaccines in the protection from getting infectious diseases
• In patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments in surgery
• In wound healing, herpes, and shingles in the elderly.
To learn more about the company, visit tnibiotech.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net