Loans4Less.com, as a Web-dedicated mortgage broker currently focused primarily on the massive California residential marketplace, must have its feet planted firmly in two related but individual industries: finance and real estate. With the financial and housing earthquake that the nation recently experienced, this has required an operational team that is well-versed in the changing market and regulatory aspects of both.
• Steven Hershman (Chairman, President, Treasurer, and CFO) has devoted much of his professional life to the development of Loans4Less and its above-board and transparent approach to the mortgage market. A citizen of the United States and the UK, he holds a California Real Estate Broker License, but started his career on the London Stock Exchange in 1977 where he became a Member of The London Stock Exchange in 1981. Between 1982 and 1990 he worked for Thomson McKinnon Securities, Inc. and Ladenburg, Thalmann Members of The New York Stock Exchange. Then, in 1990, he became a mortgage broker, forming, in 1993, Union Discount Mortgage, Inc.
• Julia Greenfield, Attorney-At-Law (Director, Secretary) has been a practicing attorney since 1976, representing several major savings banks and mortgage lenders, and specializing in mortgage banking laws with an emphasis on origination, servicing, secondary market whole-loan sales, securitization of prime and subprime residential mortgage loans, Truth-In-Lending and regulatory compliance under federal and state law. She is a member of the State Bar of Pennsylvania, State Bar of California, and American Bar Association. She received her Juris Doctorate in May 1976 from Villanova University School of Law, and her Bachelor of Arts (Phi Beta Kappa) in 1973 from the State University of New York at Binghamton.
• Martin Genis (Director, Executive VP) has been involved since 1997 in the development of the company's real estate division, Platinum Properties. Since 1990, Mr. Genis has been licensed with the California Department of Real Estate and has been employed as a realty agent specializing in residential listings and purchases with the Jon Douglas Company, Los Angeles.
• Daniela Haynie (Director, Executive VP) serves as the company's underwriting manager and mortgage loan processor, assisting in the processing and closing of mortgage loan transactions, and has worked with the company since 2001. From 1997 to 2001, she served as a mortgage loan underwriter, assisting brokers and various loan officers in processing and closing mortgage loan transactions for Crestwood Mortgage Company, Torrance, California. She graduated from the University of Sao Judas Tadeu (Sao Paulo, Brazil) in 1995, moving to the U.S. in 1996.
• Marc Phelps, CPA (Director) has been in public accounting since 1982, assisting small businesses with their accounting systems and business management. Since 1999 he has also helped small businesses with the audit process, both as the auditor and as a consultant assisting small companies to get ready for audits. He is a CPA, licensed to practice in the State of California. In 1999, he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) from California State University Dominquez Hills.
For more information, visit Loans4Less.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net