TNI BioTech is a leader in the activation and mobilization of the body's immune system to fight fatal diseases. The company is directed by people who themselves have a history of leadership in the pharmaceutical industry, a fact that has helped the company establish important agreements around the world.
• Nicholas Plotnikoff, Ph.D. (Chairman) has over 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in the fields of Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Clinical Research. Dr. Plotnikoff helped develop the immunological effects of MENK. He successfully managed the project teams that developed the N.D.A.'s on Traxene (Valium-like tranquilizer) and Cylert (non-amphetamine psychostimulant). He was the first to identify the central nervous system effects of hypothalamic releasing factors (brain hormones), resulting in clinical development for treatment of depression and Parkinson's disease. He co-authored 25 publications with Dr. Andrew Schally covering basic research in the field of depression and Parkinson's disease, and held a number of international patents.
• Dr. Eugene Youkilis, Ph.D. (Director & President) has over 25 years in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry working in Toxicology, Pharmacology, and Clinical Research. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology and former President and Founder of Clinical Bio-Tox Laboratories. He was Laboratory Section Chief and Director at Stroger Hospital (formerly Cook County Hospital), and was a Senior Research Investigator with G. D. Searle and Company. He is currently a Principal Associate with Toxicology Resource Associates, and was a Senior Research Investigator with G. D. Searle and Company.
• Noreen Griffin (Founder & CEO) has played a vital part in the acquisition of patents and therapies involving MENK and LDN, and was involved with the inventors and patent holders for over 5 years before deciding to join the team that formed TNI BioTech, Inc. She has over 25 years of industrial experience, and founded and led a number of startup companies. She has played an integral role in raising multiple rounds of private and venture capital funds on behalf of clients.
• Christopher Pearce (Director & CFO) is one of the founding principals of pH Pharmaceutical, Inc. (a pharmaceutical company focused on the commercial application and licensing of a patented technology) and its affiliated company, pH Solutions. He has over 30 years' experience as Director and COO of a New York stock exchange listed company with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and $500 million revenue per annum.
• Dr. Ronald Herberman (Sr. VP R&D & Chief Medical Officer) served as the founding director of the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute (UPCI) and the UPMC Cancer Center. He was Associate Vice Chancellor for cancer research within the School of Medicine, Department of Health Sciences. Other appointments during his career included Chief of the Division of Hematology/Oncology and the Hillman Professor of Oncology, and Professor of Medicine and Pathology.
• Fengping Shan, Ph.D. (Director & Chief Science Officer) is the Professor of Immunology and Vice Director of the Institute of Immunology, China Medical University, Shenyang, China. He was the Senior Scientist for Penta Biotech and Chief Scientist for the Institute of Microbiological Science and Studies at the Nation Cancer Research in Paris, France. He Shan is an author of 50 Publications and 11 patents.
For additional information, visit TNIBiotech.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net