In December of 2012, ISCO subsidiary Lifeline Skin Care, creators of advanced rejuvenating stem cell skin creams, hosted a breakfast for 40+ editors (newspaper, magazine, and online) in New York City. Present were key people from some of the best known publications in the country, including Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, New York Times, Redbook, Vogue, and many others. In the case of Vogue, it was one of the first times that the Beauty Director has attended an event like this.
The result of these contacts has been a number of soon to be published articles on Lifeline Skin Care, including follow-up interviews with Dr. Elizabeth Hale, renowned dermatologist, in support of Lifeline Skin Care stem cell skin creams. In a related story, Mariel Hemingway has begun a celebrity endorsement of Lifeline's Eye Firming Complex on OpenSky.com.
Lifeline is the first human-derived non-embryonic stem cell extract that helps to stimulate collagen and elastin. Below are some additional examples of recent Lifeline exposure:
• CW SAN DIEGO (January 6, 2013) - Linda Nelson, Lifeline Director of Education, was interviewed regarding stem cell skincare products. (www.sandiego6.com/news/sd6-in-the-mornin...)
• EXAMINER.COM (January 8, 2013) - Both Lifeline treatment serums were featured in "5 Fine Living Questions with Supermodel Emme." What's particularly important about Examiner.com is that it is the 35th largest website in the USA, with more than 16 million visitors a month. (www.examiner.com/article/5-fine-living-q...)
• LOVINGYOU.COM (January 8, 2013) - Dr. Simon Craw featured, photographed and quoted as an expert in "Can Stem Cells Help Repair Your Skin?"
• REALBEAUTY.COM (January 10, 2013) - Lifeline Recovery NIGHT Moisture Serum featured and photographed in "Winter Skin Remedies"-with 312,422 readers. (www.realbeauty.com/skin/dry-winter-skin-...)
• STAYING YOUNG SHOW (December 18, 2012) Dr. Craw was interviewed about ISCO's therapeutic treatments. The show is heard in select markets as well as Sirius radio. Linda Nelson was also interviewed for the show. (www.internationalstemcell.com/external.a...).
• STYLE.COM (January 3, 2013) - The Eye Firming Complex was featured and photographed in "Stem Cells In Skincare Get A New Look" (99,147 viewers). (www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2013/...)
• THEZOEREPORT.COM (January 10, 2013) - Lifeline Eye Firming Complex was featured and photographed in "Cell Out" (40,000 readers).
• ZOE BEAUTIFUL NEWSLETTER (January 10, 2013) - Lifeline Eye Firming Complex featured and photographed in "Cell Out" (475,000 readers). (www.thezoereport.com/lifeline-skin-care-...)
• The Ricki Lake Show - Lifeline was featured on an "anti-aging pajama party." The show was taped on December 19 and will air in January.
• LifestyleMirror.com, LuckyMag.com, and Glamour.com are all planning stories for January or February.
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net