The Future of Simulated Environment Concepts, Inc. (SMEV) and SpaCapsule
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2008
SE Concepts, makers of the SpaCapsule integrated water massage and sensory stimulation system, has had a lot of good news over the past several months. The company signed a second major distribution agreement with Zen & O, this time targeting the lucrative North African market. They also signed with Aspire Consulting, a new distributor in the UK that anticipates supplying its own expanding chain of VibraLife Fitness Clinics. In addition, they’ve begun working on distributorship opportunities in Italy, Taiwan, China, Russia, and a number of other countries. Perhaps most importantly, results from an independent Dermscan study showed that SpaCapsule is measurably effective as a tool for weight and cellulite reduction, a fact that should help drive sales for a long time.
But the company is clearly not resting on the past, and recently laid out a string of goals that will be their focus for the upcoming year.
• Moving to a higher exchange – SE Concepts is currently listed as a Pink Sheet stock, but is seriously examining the possibility of uplisting to a higher level.
• Increasing sales – By embracing a distributor based sales model, the company will leverage its marketing efforts, an approach already proven successful with the previous Zen & O agreement.
• FDA recognition – Although SpaCapsule is well known in the medical community, the company wants formal recognition from the FDA as to the therapeutic benefits of the SpaCapsule.
• Reducing production costs – The company plans to expand development and manufacturing facilities, investing in tooling, stamping, and molding equipment, to increase efficiencies and lower per unit costs.
• Scale up financing – Increased incoming business will allow SE Concepts to line up prudent and conservative financial relationships as needed to make critical infrastructure investments.
• Supporting business partners – The company feels strongly about supporting their distributors and independent business owners around the world, by providing lucrative incentives and sophisticated service provider software.
• Continued innovatation – SE Concepts has every intention of keeping SpaCapsule on top as the world’s premier self-contained massage and sensory system, through ongoing development and improvement.
For more information, visit SpaCapsule.com and their corporate website at SECCorporation.com
Please see disclaimer on QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.