American Petro-Hunter, the aggressive exploration and production company focused on domestic drilling, reported that two of the newest wells within the Company’s North Oklahoma Project were successfully put on the pump.
This is very good news for AAPH, which has the goal of becoming a 1k BOE producer within a year’s time, as this new development adds substantial weight and momentum to the Company’s existing production portfolio, which also includes the producing Poston Project in Kansas.
American Petro-Hunter is always on the hunt for domestic energy resources and has brought the North Oklahoma Project rapidly up to speed, adding a total of four wells in Oklahoma to the two producing wells in Kansas well ahead of schedule.
AAPH holds a 50% interest in the two new wells. The wells’ output will be sold to regional purchaser Sunoco, along with output from the other two Oklahoma wells, the No. 1 and NOJ26 wells.
Current status of the NOS122:
• Pump equipment installed and test phase begun
• Pre-pump the well exhibited free flowing oil volume directly into the test tank leading to strong projections by AAPH for the future production potential
• As previously announced the six foot-thick targeted pay zone showed excellent swab results indicating premium high-gravity oil at 100% oil cut with no water
• Tank battery and production facilities under construction
• Three additional offsets for the well are already mapped and the Company has plans for future development and the Company has engineered the site design around its future development plans
Current status of the NOS227:
• Subsequent to the planned and implanted multi-stage frack, a technique for which AAPH is known that utilizes injected proppants, excellent fracturing of the limestone in the Mississippi pay zone was achieved
• Pumping unit and ancillary equipment is in place and the well is ready for production
• AAPH projects 12-15 days pump-off of the frack load at which time a clearer forward production rate can be established as the well will be in free flow
Please see disclaimer on QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.