GNCC Capital is a gold and silver exploration and marketing company, currently holding a portfolio of gold and silver properties in Arizona which it intends to develop through ongoing exploration and joint ventures, while continuing to acquire additional exploration assets. The company's primary current value is in its gold exploration properties.
• The Burnt Well Gold property is comprised of 9 unpatented lode mining claims (approximately 160 acres) in the Harcuvar Mining District, about 20 miles from the town of Wenden, in La Paz County, Arizona. The land is administered by the US Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Burnt Well is a former Cordex Exploration Co. project, which includes the historic Silver Lining Mine.
• The Ester Basin gold property is located on approximately 100 acres of mining claims (five unpatented lode mining claims) in the Owens Mining District in southern Mohave County, Arizona. There are five unpatented lode mining claims on land administered by the Bureau of Land Management.
• The Clara Gold Project is located on approximately 480 acres of mining claims in the Santa Maria Mining District in La Paz County, Arizona. There are 24 lode mining claims on land administered by the Bureau of Land Management.
• The Kit Carson Silver Project is presently comprised of approximately 411 acres, located 2 miles southwest of Humboldt, and about 10 miles southeast of Prescott, in Yavapai County, Arizona. The silver project includes 24 unpatented lode mining claims totaling approximately 400 acres and a 50% undivided interest in the mineral rights to the Lady Alde patented lode mining claim (approximately 11 acres).
• The Potts Mountain property consists of 40 acres of mining claims (two unpatented lode mining claims) in the Owens Mining District in southern Mohave County, Arizona. It is immediately north of the company's Ester Basin Gold property. The Potts Mountain Project includes the Lead Pill Silver Mine, which produced silver and lead, as well as the Red Top Gold Mine, which was an historic producer of gold and copper.
• The Silverfield Project is comprised of 80 acres of mining claims (4 unpatented lode claims) in the Owens Mining District in southern Mohave County, Arizona. The mine produced silver in both the 1940's and the 1960's, primarily from workings at Big Hill and North Star Hill, where an unmined silver resource has been reported to remain.
GNCC Capital is also actively pursuing a land acquisition significantly larger than its current holdings.
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net