Loans4Less.com, an online mortgage loan brokerage firm, was recently interviewed by CEOCFO Magazine. Company CEO Steven M. Hershman discussed several key company and industry points pertinent to consumers and the investment community.
Loans4Less.com's unique foothold in the mortgage industry was discussed, as well as:
• The allure of Loans4Less.com vs. a bank lender
• How the Company was established
• The proven strategy that ensured resilience through the financial crisis
• The current mortgage environment in California
• Nationwide expansion goals via strategic partnerships, mergers or licensing agreements
• The value of highest quality, consistent customer service
Recently ranked 66th out of 200 top residential mortgage loan originators in the United States, Loans4Less.com has positioned itself as a debt-free, fully sustainable small business seeking out select avenues to expand its market position.
"We are not a company that has debt or cash flow problems, so we are offering a very clean perspective and alternative as a new emerging brand and we believe the time is right, mortgages are not going away," Hershman stated. "Loans are a product and service that people every day of the week across the country are looking for, a loan to buy a house or refinance, or buy a car."
To read the interview in its entirety visit: ceocfointerviews.com/interviews/Loans4Less13.htm
To learn more about Loans4Less.com, visit Loans4Less.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net