The growth of the mobile communication market has been nothing short of incredible. When Dr. Martin Cooper of Motorola made the first publicized cell phone call back in 1973, the eventual reach of the technology could hardly be appreciated. From its public introduction in the 1980s, modern mobile technology has spread to every corner of the world. Today, it's all about smartphones and tablets, with most online activity actually coming from mobile devices.
Consider some of the following statistics, from MobiThinking.com (dtg.fm/VVd3):
• There are now nearly 7 billion mobile cellular subscriptions worldwide, with many developed regions actually posting more subscriptions than people as some individuals hold more than one.
• China holds the most mobile subscriptions, with over a billion, although a number of countries have a higher percentage of users.
• Global shipment of smartphones are anticipated to outnumber shipment of basic phones by more than 20 to 1 over the next two years.
• Global tablet shipments are expected to outnumber notebook shipments by more than 2 to 1, with tablet shipments topping 380 million by 2016.
• The top 3 mobile phone vendors are Samsung, Nokia, and Apple, together controlling over 50% of the market.
• China and the U.S. together represent over 40% of the global smartphone market.
The mobile communication market has been solidly embraced by DoMark International and its SolaWerks subsidiary. SolaWerks addresses the most basic and unavoidable need of mobile device users: keeping their devices charged. The company's unique patent-pending technology, soon to be released for Apple and Samsung products, lets users charge their mobile tablet and phone devices anywhere, making use of both visible light and heat radiation to allow effective charging both outdoors and indoors without plugin.
For more information, visit DoMarkIntl.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net