Although GNCC Capital is focused on creating value for shareholders and partners through the successful acquisition, exploration, and marketing of their gold properties, they also consider their operational values as key to their long term success. As such, they have created a statement listing their most important operational priorities:
• Safety - The company places the safety and health of its people as the highest priority, seeking out new and innovative ways to ensure that any workplace and site is free of occupational injury and illness.
• Professionalism - The company believes that individuals who are treated with respect, and who are entrusted to take responsibility, naturally respond by giving their best. The company must seek to preserve individual dignity and sense of self-worth in all interactions, respecting people for their professionalism, treating every business associate and partner with honesty, and valuing the unique contribution that they can make to the company's success.
• Diversity - The company seeks to be a global leader, with the right people for the right jobs, promoting inclusion and team work, and deriving benefit from the rich diversity of the cultures, ideas, experiences, and skills that each employee brings to the business.
• Commitment - The company is focused on delivering results and will do what it says it will do. All associates must accept responsibility and hold themselves accountable for their work, ethics, and actions. The company aims to deliver high performance outcomes, and will undertake to deliver on all commitments to colleagues, business and social partners, and investors.
• Social Responsibility - The communities and societies in which the company operates should be better off for GNCC Capital having been there. To this end, the company must uphold and promote fundamental human rights wherever it does business, contributing to the building of productive, respectful, and mutually beneficial partnerships in these communities, while promoting a sustainable future.
• Environmental Respect - The company is committed to continually improving its processes in order to prevent pollution, minimize waste, increase carbon efficiency, and make efficient use of natural resources, continually developing innovative solutions to mitigate environmental and climate risks.
For more information on GNCP, visit www.gncc-captial.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://disclaimer.qualitystocks.net