One of the most striking things about the integration of cloud computing into daily personal and business life is the fact that so many people have used the technology without knowing much or anything about it, or even realizing that such a thing exists. The idea and its implementation long preceded public awareness, developing from nebulous notions of computing as a generally available utility, to the modern cloud's increasing realization through advanced communication and processing technologies.
Today, although we are still only scratching the surface of its almost unlimited potential, cloud computing has become a major component in a growing percentage of businesses, both large and small. In spite of significant, if sometimes misguided concerns about security and the loss of IT control, the case for cloud computing is becoming almost impossible for competitive businesses to ignore, including a string of compelling operational benefits:
• Communication flexibility, where data and functionality is available whenever and wherever needed
• Rapid and affordable access to advanced processing and storage capabilities, with small up-front investment
• Easy growth or downsizing potential, allowing you to expand or reduce usage as business changes
• Reliability, with significant off-site resources available to quickly address technical problems
• Low maintenance costs, through shared physical and human resources
• Consistent and predictable costs, making business planning far easier
• Automatic upgrades as new technologies and applications become available
All of these benefits are incorporated in the cloud-based version of Intellivue from Intellinetics, a subsidiary of GlobalWise Investments. Intellivue, the company's flagship content management framework, offers advanced ECM (Electronic Content Management) functionality to help companies manage and access huge volumes of documents. Intellivue's cloud capabilities allow secure and flexible access to critical data from anywhere in the world, day or night, 365 days a year.
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net