GlobalWise Investments, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Intellinetics, provides cloud-based ECM (Enterprise Content Management) solutions to both public and private sectors in the U.S., and is now beginning to expand outside the country. In late April, the company announced a channel partnership with SOIN Integrales, a partnership that expands GlobalWise sales opportunities into Latin America. It's just one of many partnerships that GlobalWise believes will result in triple-digit growth for the next several years:
• May 2, 2012 - Channel Sales Partnership announced with eVero Corporation, opening up opportunities in the health and human services industries
• April 17, 2012 - Channel Sales Partnership with FormFast, expanding product scope into healthcare
• April 10, 2012 - Membership with Center for Digital Education, expanding K-12 educational solutions
• April 3, 2012 - Channel Sales Partnership with ImageSoft, opening up new client possibilities throughout North America
• March 27, 2012 - Channel Sales Partnership with B2B Computer Products, with 35 distribution centers throughout the U.S.
• March 6, 2012 - Channel Sales Partnership with Primary Solutions, serving the developmentally disabled community throughout Ohio
The expansion of partnerships is not the only anticipated driver of sales for GlobalWise. Cloud computing is itself rapidly expanding, as evidenced by IBM Market Insights' prediction that the adoption of cloud computing will grow by 26% CAGR between 2010 and 2013.
In addition, the ECM industry continues to grow, predicted by Gartner to expand beyond $5.7 billion by 2014 with a compound annual growth rate of 10.1%. The company's flagship Intellivue™ product has experienced great success in its target markets by building on-demand process solution templates pre-configured with 90% best-practice for immediate economic and improved operational impact. Intellinetics is specifically targeting the largely underserved small-to-mid sized business marketplace with its cloud-based Intellivue™ ECM product line and distinctive Channel/OEM distribution model.
For additional information on GlobalWiseInvestments, visit the company's website at GlobalWiseInvestments.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: disclaimer.qualitystocks.net