I have read around 100 stock market books, almost all the most recommended ones, and the best ones among them were:
· The small stock trader by Mika
· "Lessons from the greatest stock traders of all time" and "How legendary traders made millions" both by John Boik
· "Reminiscences of a stock operator" and "How to trade in stocks" both by Jesse Livermore
· How I made $2,000,000 in the stock market by Nicolas Darvas
· How to make money in stocks by Willien O'Neil
I would also recommend that you study all the available materials (interviews, letters, etc.) about Steven Cohen and Edward Lampert.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.