BSE is an acronym for Bombay Stock Exchange whereas NSE is an acronym for National Stock Exchange. NSE has more than 2000 stocks from different sectors listed with it. It is fully automated electronic order processing exchange. Nifty is major index of NSE and it comprises of 50 scripts from different sectors. BSE is India's Oldest Stock Exchange with listing of over 4000 scripts with it. This is not fully automated yet but progress towards full automation is underway. SENSEX is major index of BSE and it comprise of 30 scripts from different sectors.
BSE Stock Tips, NSE Stock Tips for lucrative investment decisions
· Investors should have the fair knowledge of the stock market to be proactive and take control of their financial investments. Therefore, BSE and NSE tips are basically for those who are unable to do proper stock market research due to lack of time.
· BSE and NSE Stock Tips can help you understand the market and develop sound investment strategies for stock market trading and commodity trading.
· Some Stock Broking companies buy services from other research team or appoint In house team for stock analysis and provide tips to their clients.
· It is not always necessary that the BSE and NSE Stock Tips which are provided by the brokers are credible enough to do stock trading. For this, one needs to open a Demat and stock trading account with a reputed broker, so that you can rely on their stock tips and advice.
Some of the most important Top Stock Tips for NSE, BSE Trading have been mentioned below:
· It is not always necessary to be a top performer. When you start BSE & NSE stock trading, it is beneficial that you should have the minimum knowledge about the stocks initially. In particular, the exposure should not be more than your capacity, even if you are provided with high exposure limit.
· You can look for multiple brokers for NSE and BSE Stock tips, because different brokers offer different services and benefits. This will help you to for better decision making for better investment.
· If you want to earn money, then make your investments in stock market when the market is down. This can only be done when you keep the stock's fundamentals in mind.
· When market falls, don't panic, when market zooming don't be overjoyed as you can earn and loose both ways around.
· Always follow Indian stock market
· Never hesitate to ask for professionals advice
Always remember this is your hard earned money not anyone's. So you have to take care of it and be cautious at every level, if you are taking calls from processionals then also.
Get free BSE and NSE stock tips and trade in the Indian Stock markets with confidence. www.bse-nse-stock-tips.in