Please Note: Blog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors.

Wait and Watch Over?

Today the charts has confirmed beyond any doubt that the correct wavecount is this:

-   img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/6/4/26/aarc/...

And the Acid Tests using the 2-4 testline proved right again this time:

-   img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/6/4/30/aarc/...

Unfortunately for me I did not short at the top.  The price structures were so confusing at that time I had very low confidence it was the correct one.

Strike 1 against me this time around.  Can't win them all.

Next test will be if Spx resistance of 1150 be able to prevent a rally tomorrow:

-    img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/6/5/6/aarc/f...

Today's sell-off feels like a total freak.  And with most over-extended runs being able to return back to the iv-th wave;  it becomes a lot more confusing this time around as compared to the first chart above:

img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/6/5/6/aarc/f...

iv-th wave is at 1176.

IF the Jobs Report got healthy reception tomorrow;  Spx might as well break above 1150 then traders will be trying to chase the rally.

Then we will be back to square 1 -  Wait and Watch again for making additions to long-term investments.  It will become another trading environment traders will be happy while investors who did not buy at the bottom will be sorry.

-   img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/6/4/14/aarc/...

-   img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/6/5/6/aarc/f...

-   img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/6/5/6/aarc/f...

Can't help it but we're still at Wait and Watch as investors.  It takes time.

For me, I am also a trader.  No Problemo Jose.


Addendum:

The last 2 charts above are the highest probability scenarios.

The the opposite of Black Swan is also possible

This 1-2-3-4-5 Type 1 rally since March 2009 to Present has already happened before.  This was the chart while it was unfolding in 1985:

-   img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/6/5/7/aarc/f...

This was the GOLDEN SWAN:

-    img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/6/5/7/aarc/f...

Type 1 rally is notorious for morphing into Type 2 rally.

We just don't know what will actually happen.  That is why I did not sell all my portfolio holdings even when I knew very well we are due for a correction how deep I simply don't know.  I was able to raise 25% cash so far with 30-40% objective just in case we go into deep correction or worse - a catastropic meltdown.