MyMinter came out a new report called "Stocks beat the market" that lists all the stocks having better performance than its benchmark index with some additional criteria. It is helpful to find stocks with higher relative strength especially when its benchmark market experienced a big down. The stock that are shown in the list for more days during a down turn will be a more promising candidate as a better performer when the market comes back.
I saw many stocks from China on the list of Aug 10. This makes me question about the financial data of those Chinese company. If their data is real, they look very attractive.
1. Stocks are not traded as OB or PK (picksheet).
2. Stock has better price performance than its benchmark index on the day.
3. Debt/Price Ratio is less than 10%.
4. Revenue/Price Ratio is more than 50%.
5. Positive Operating Cash Flow.
6. Quarterly Revenue Growth Ratio is more than 20%.
7. Quarterly Earnings Growth Ratio is more than 20%. 8. Profit Margin Ratio is more than 10%.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.