- This is our last day to sign up for our free trials over at Value Investor's Edge.
- We're donating an additional $50 for every single free trial sign-up regardless of conversion. Zero obligation!
- Come check out our latest research and learn a bit about the shipping industry. Bulls and bears alike are welcome!
- As of 21 May, our model portfolios are up 64.5% (Best Risk/Reward) and 136.3% (Speculative Plays) on a YTD basis.
Free Trials + Charity Pledge Ongoing: 24 Hrs Left!
We have reactivated our free trials for Value Investor's Edge along with our participation in the Traders4ACause 'Spring Salute' event. If you are interested in reviewing the latest research in the sector, reviewing our latest trades and models, or receiving up-to-date earnings coverage and catalyst updates, then our platform is likely to be a great fit.
As part of our charity pledge, we are donating $50 per trial sign-up between Saturday and Monday, regardless of conversion. Thus far we have nearly 50 sign-ups ($2,500 pledge), and We'd love to see this number way higher.
Average 2021 Model Return YTD: +100.4%
As of 21 May, our model portfolios are up 64.5% (Best Risk/Reward) and 136.3% (Speculative Plays) on a YTD basis. Both portfolios have handily outperformed the shipping index average and have blown the Russell 2000 and other market comps out of the water. Learn more here.
Zero Obligation: Sample Our Research for Free
Although we've provided exceptional performance over the past 6 years, I realize that our research platform is a bit pricy, requiring quite a commitment. That's why we are offering zero-obligation two-week free trials through Friday, 30 April.
Sign up here, and check out our research platform and jump into the live chat with our nearly 500 members. We look forward to hosting you on our platform and sharing our latest research and top picks.
Comprehensive Analytics & Webinars
Value Investor's Edge hosts the most comprehensive analytics platform available in the shipping sector, which includes coverage of the latest rates, vessel valuations, balance sheet metrics, earnings potential. Our analytics platform also offers a fully customizable 'Scenario Editor' which allows investors and traders to stress test their positions across a plurality of market situations.
We currently cover about 50 firms across the containership, LNG, crude tanker, product tanker, LPG, and dry bulk sectors including both US-listed and Oslo-listed names. Members receive exclusive coverage of all of these events as well as a regular weekly market review and occasional virtual forums. We've recently launched regular video webinars to address the latest rates and trades.
Here is a recent sample from early-April 2021, where J Mintzmyer covers the latest highlights in the shipping markets: It has been a few months, but hopefully this gives a clear indication of the comprehensive level of coverage we've been able to provide. Members have access to the latest webinars, live interviews, and weekly market updates.
Free trials are available until tomorrow afternoon (Monday, 24 May)
Why Join Us?
Here are just a few of the highlights you can expect as a member:
- Exploit market disconnects - we stay in our lane of proven expertise and cover our specific niche sectors with unparalleled precision. Maritime shipping and related energy infrastructure are the primary focus of our platform, and we've significantly outperformed the industry benchmark/ETF for six consecutive years. Our focus and deep dive research will help you profit from overlooked sectors with significant upside potential.
- Earnings previews and reviews on key shipping names - we cover over 60 firms in maritime shipping and related infrastructure and we offer a full 'earnings season' preview for each segment along with in-depth review reports so that members are ready for any opportunities or pivotal points.
- Industry leading 'live analytics' platform - paid members have full access to a dynamic suite of real-time research and analytics tools, including the latest shipping rates along with multiple years of trend data, full fleet profiles, balance sheet metrics, earnings projections, and a fully customizable scenario editor which enables you to see what will happen to each company across a variety of potential future outcomes. You can stress-test your risk/reward spectrum in seconds with our extremely powerful analytics platform.
- Weekly previews and regular reports on the shipping industry - we provide a full-length weekly update each Sunday which reviews the latest news in the market along with our weekly 'top 20' buying list. We cover the latest shipping rates, upcoming research plans, and our latest trades. We also provides regular macro analysis to add vital context to our investment and trading positions. This will help you understand both the investment ideas we’re sharing and the big picture around them, so you can know how to best put your trades to work.
- Active chat room with strong member participation - this is a dynamic research platform, more engaging and collaborative than any traditional "newsletter." We have active participation from a large portion of our 500+ members, so the pool of ideas and insight is far deeper and wider than just our team of experts. The higher-tier membership dues ensures a professional environment with high quality discourse and an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. Our chat room is one of the most active on Seeking Alpha and you can quickly find inputs on market conditions and trading opportunities.
- Share the best ideas from a team of analysts - we have a team of 4 full-time analysts and dozens of active associates. Our service also features regular guest reports from various authors across the spectrum of industries. This collaborative effort means our members get the best ideas from a broader spectrum of analysts.
A big thank you to all of our readers who have made this journey over the past several years possible. We are sincerely grateful for your support.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.