In future updates I will have some commentary, but for now I am just coming up with a layout I want to use. I plan to create a new update every month or so.
*** FIRE Portfolio ***
* 100% taxable account. Does not include 401k, Roth, etc.
* FIRE is an acronym for "Financial Independence Retire Early".
* Age =43, FIRE Date = ???
* Total Principal = $440,398.84.
* Current Value = $441,882.31.
* Yearly Dividend & Interest Estimate = $17,824.49.
*** Name (Ticker) - Principal ***
(1) Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF (VYMI) - $200,018.27
(2) Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM) - $200,008.80
(3) iShares Mortgage Real Estate ETF (REM) - $10,025.10
(4) VanEck Vectors BDC Income ETF (BIZD) - $10,007.87
(5) Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD) - $2,231.79
(6) Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (VBR) - $2,045.36
(7) iShares MSCI China Small-Cap ETF (ECNS) - $2,043.49
(8) Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG) - $2,028.99
(9) Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation (VIGI) - $2,021.00
(10) Invesco S&P 500 High Dividend Low Volume ETF (SPHD) - $2,014.37
(11) Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (VOE) - $2,013.52
(12) Invesco S&P Emerging Markets Low Volume ETF (EELV) - $2,011.65
(13) iShares Global REIT ETF (REET) - $2,009.05
(14) Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF (QYLD) - $1,019.48
(15) iShares MSCI Frontier 100 ETF (FM) - $900.10
*** Normal Retirement Assets ***
* Pension - 18 years vested - Guesstimated Current Value $550k to $600k
* Pension will have a yearly COLA based on inflation.
* 401k - Approximate Current Value $70k
* Roth IRA - Approximate Current Value $30k