SecretCaps' recorded interview with Ilya Nikolayev, CEO of Tapinator (OTCQB:TAPM). Topics covered in this compelling interview include:
- Who is Tapinator, and what do they do?
- Tapinator's early stages and creation
- Tapinator's dual model of rapid launch games, and longer term premium games.
- How Tapinator can create games at a cost much lower than competitors such as Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) and King Digital Entertainment (King).
- Tapinator's 230% average ROI on mobile games.
- The growth outlook for the mobile gaming market, specifically reaching $41B by 2017.
- Changing the way games are played with AD's that do not interrupt gameplay.
- The acquisition of InAppFuel while targeting the Casino gaming market.
- TAPM's growth, such as releasing 15 games in October and November with a portfolio growing by over 9 million players.
- An overview of TAPM's management team.
Tapinator is a $28M microcap company focused on developing and publishing mobile games. The company has a dual prong approach of rapidly releasing games in one segment, and working on longer term premium games within its other segment.
Mobile games developers trade at very high valuations, while Tapinator has since flown under the radar. For example. Glu Mobile only earned $40K in revenue for the quarter ending June 30, 2014 but has a market capitalization of over $440M.
By viewing this post you agree to SecretCaps' full disclosure.