Medical Power Supply Market Development And Business Intelligence
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2014
#Healthcare Consultant focusing on #TeleHealth #TeleMedicine #PatientPortals #CVIS #HCIT #MedicalRobots #Vaccines #MedicalDevices #WirelessHealth #Biotechnology
- What are the major market growth factors?
- What are the growth trends and the largest revenue-generating region for medical power supply?
- Who are the major market players in the medical power supply market?
Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Advancements in medical power supply products.
- Growth in funding and infrastructure development.
- Rising trend of home healthcare.
Global market size-
According to research report the Medical Power Supply Market is expected to reach $ 1,218.6 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.6%.
Top Segment –
- Based on the current type, the medical power supply market is segmented into AC-DC power supply and DC-DC power supply. The AC-DC power supply segment is expected to account for the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The medical power supply market is segmented into power ranges of 200W and below, 201W–1000W, 1001W–3000W, and 3001W and above. 200W and below power supplies is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the medical power supply market is segmented into diagnostic & monitoring equipment, home medical equipment, surgical equipment and dental equipment. The home medical equipment segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on construction, the external power supplies segment is expected to account for the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Leading players –
Astrodyne TDI Power Supplies & EMI Filters (U.S.), CUI, Inc. (A Subsidiary of CUI, Inc. Global) (U.S.), Delta Electronics , Inc.(Taiwan), Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation (U.S.), Inventus Power (U.S.), Excelsys (Ireland), Friwo Geratebau GmbH (Germany), Globtek Inc. (U.S.), Mean Well Enterprises Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Wall Industries, Inc. (U.S.), XP Power (Singapore), Powerbox International AB (Sweden), Handy & Harman Ltd. (U.S.), Synqor, Inc. (U.S.), TDK-Lambda Corporation (Japan), Fsp Group (Taiwan), Integrated Power Design (U.S.).
For Details, Download PDF Brochure Here
Geographic Overview –
In 2016, North America accounted for the largest share of the global medical power supply market, followed by, Asia, Europe, and RoW. This growth can be attributed to the strong base of healthcare facilities, especially hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.