Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Technological advancements, and the influx of VC funding.
- Rising geriatric population.
- Growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
Global market size-
According to research report the blood flow measurement devices market is projected to reach $533.0 Million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 9.2%.
Top players –
The major market players in the blood flow measurement devices market include Medistim ASA (Norway), Transonic Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Cook Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Moor Instruments Ltd. (U.K.), ADInstruments (Australia), SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH (Germany), Deltex Medical Group plc (U.K.), Atys Medical (France), Compumedics Ltd. (Australia), Perimed AB (Sweden), and BIOPAC Systems, Inc. (U.S.).Product launches, product enhancements, and product extensions accounted for 42% of the total number of strategic developments undertaken by market players during 2013 to 2017 Players adopted this strategy to develop, commercialize, and expand their product & services portfolio, so as to strengthen their customer base and provide better access to their clients. The key players that adopted this strategy are Medistim ASA (Norway), SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH (Germany), Cook Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and ADInstruments (Australia).
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst
Top Segment –
• Based on product, the blood flow measurement devices market is categorized into ultrasound and laser Doppler. In 2016, the ultrasound segment commanded the largest share of the global blood flow measurement device market. This growth can be attributed to the growing applications of ultrasound products, such as vascular diseases and dermatology, and their usability in invasive as well as non-invasive applications.
• Based on application, the blood flow measurement devices market is segmented into non-invasive applications and invasive applications. Non-invasive applications are further categorized into cardiovascular disease, diabetes, tumor monitoring, gastroenterology, and others applications (dermatology and intracranial pressure monitoring).
Ask for Report Sample Pages @ Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market