X-Ray Detectors Market Development And Business Intelligence
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2014
#Healthcare Consultant focusing on #TeleHealth #TeleMedicine #PatientPortals #CVIS #HCIT #MedicalRobots #Vaccines #MedicalDevices #WirelessHealth #Biotechnology
- Global X-Ray Detectors Market Size & growth factors.
- Top players & Strategies.
- Leading segments.
Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Reimbursement cuts for analog X-rays.
- Declining prices and benefits offered by digital detectors.
- Digital imaging technologies.
Global market size-
According to research report the global X-Ray Detectors Market is projected to reach USD 3.8 billion by 2024 from USD 2.8 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
Top players –
The X-ray detectors market is highly consolidated in nature with several big and emerging players. Prominent players in this market include Varex Imaging Corporation (US), Thales Group (France), Canon, Inc. (Japan), Konica Minolta, Inc. (Japan), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. (Japan), Teledyne DALSA Inc. (US), Fujifilm Holding Corporation (Japan), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), Carestream Health (US), Vieworks Co., Ltd (South Korea), Analogic Corporation (US), and Rayence (South Korea). These players have adopted various strategies such as acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and product launches to further expand their presence in the global X-ray detectors market. Acquisitions were the key growth strategies adopted by top players such as Varex Imaging Corporation (US), Canon, Inc. (Japan), Konica Minolta, Inc. (Japan), and Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium) from 2016 to 2018.
"Varian Medical Systems dominated the X-ray detectors market in 2018. The company has managed to create a unique identity in this market due to its robust product portfolio and large geographic presence. "
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst
Top Segment –
• Based on panel size, the FPDs market is segmented into large-area FPDs and small-area FPDs. The large-area FPDs segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Based on type, the X-ray detectors market is segmented into flat-panel detectors (FPDs), computed radiography (CR) detectors, charge-coupled device (CCD) detectors, and line-scan detectors. The flat-panel detectors (FPDs) segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Based on applications, the X-ray detectors market is segmented into medical applications, dental applications, security applications, veterinary applications, and industrial applications. The medical applications segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure @ Download PDF Brochure - X-Ray Detectors Market - 2024 | MarketsandMarkets
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.