- Spinal Implants Market Growth Factors & Global Market Size.
- Leading Players & Business Strategies.
- Top Market Segments.
Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Increasing incidence of spinal disorders; and the launch of advanced bone grafting products.
- Increasing adoption of minimally invasive spine surgeries.
- Development of safer, more effective, advanced, simple, and easy-to-use spinal implants and devices.
Global market size-
According to research report the spinal implants and surgery devices market is projected to reach USD 13.8 billion by 2025 from USD 10.3 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.0%.
Leading players –
The major players operating in the spinal implants and surgery devices market are Medtronic (Ireland), DePuy Synthes (US), NuVasive, Inc. (US), Stryker Corporation (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (US), Globus Medical, Inc. (US), Orthofix International N.V. (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), RTI Surgical, Inc. (US), Boston Scientific (US), SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (US), ulrich GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Spineart (Switzerland), Kuros Biosciences AG (Switzerland), Bioventus, LLC (US), Colfax Corporation (US), Meditech Spine, LLC (US), and Implanet (France). Medtronic (Ireland) dominated the global spinal implants and surgical devices market in 2019, owing to its wide portfolio of spine surgery products and strong geographical presence across the globe. The company primarily focuses on developing technologically advanced products for minimally invasive spine surgeries. DePuy Synthes (US) held the second position in the global spinal implants and surgery devices market in 2019. The company has a strong geographical presence and offers a broad range of products that are integral to the spinal implants and surgical devices market. The company primarily focuses on strengthening its R&D capabilities to continuously develop and commercialize innovative spine products in the global market.
For Details, Download PDF Brochure Here
Top Segment –
• On the basis of technology, the spinal implants and surgery devices market is segmented into spinal fusion and fixation, vertebral compression fracture treatment, motion preservation/non-fusion, and spinal decompression technologies.
• Based on product, the spinal implants and surgery devices market is segmented into thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion devices, cervical fusion devices, spine biologics, non-fusion devices, vertebral compression fracture treatment devices, spinal decompression devices, and spine bone stimulators.
• Based on the type of surgery, the market is segmented into open and minimally invasive surgeries. The open surgeries segment accounted for the largest share of the Spinal Surgery Devices Market in 2019.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.