- Neuroscience Antibodies Market Growth Factors & Global Market Size.
- Top Players & Growth Strategies.
- Leading Market Segments.
Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Increasing investments in neuroscience research.
- Rising incidence of neurological diseases.
- Growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Global market size-
According to research report the Neuroscience Antibodies Market is expected to reach $ 4.18 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.2%.
Top players & growth strategies –
The neuroscience antibodies and assays market is fragmented, with the presence of several large as well as emerging players. In 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Abcam (UK), Bio-Rad (US), and Merck KGaA (Germany) were the leading players in the neuroscience antibodies and assays market. Other major players include BioLegend (US), Cell Signaling Technology (US), F. Hoffmann-La Roche (Switzerland), GenScript (CHINA), Rockland Immunochemicals (US), Santa Cruz Biotechnology (US), Siemens (Germany), and Tecan (Switzerland).
Agreements, partnerships, and collaborations accounted for the largest share of the overall growth strategies followed by key players between 2015 and 2018. Some of the companies that adopted this strategy include Cell Signaling Technology (US), Abcam (UK), Rockland Immunochemicals (US), BioLegend (US), Tecan (Switzerland), and Merck KGaA (Germany).
Thermo Fisher Scientific (US) is one of the prominent players in the neuroscience antibodies and assays market. This leading position of the company can be attributed to its strong brand recognition and extensive product portfolio in the neuroscience antibodies and assays market.
Abcam (UK) accounted for the second largest share of the neuroscience antibodies and assays market in 2017. The company offers a broad range of solutions for the neuroscience industry, which include primary antibodies, proteins and peptides, agonists, activators, antagonists and inhibitors, ELISA, matched antibody pairs and multiplex immunoassays, lysates, and cellular & biochemical assays.
For Details, Get Report Sample Here
Leading Segments -
• Based on product, the Neuroscience Antibodies Market are segmented into consumables and instruments. The consumables segment is expected to account for the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Based on technology, the Neuroscience Antibodies Market are segmented into immunoassays/immunochemistry, molecular diagnostics, clinical chemistry, and other technologies.
• Based on end user, the Neuroscience Antibodies Market are segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutes, and hospitals and diagnostic centres.
• Based on type, the consumables market is segmented into reagents, antibodies, and assays kits. The reagents segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2018. The large share of this segment is attributed to the high consumption of reagents in various routine assays and techniques.
Speak to Analyst @ Neuroscience Antibodies & Assays Market
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.