The growth of this market can mainly be attributed to the increasing R&D activities as well as technological advancements and increasing automation. On the other hand, the high cost of automated instruments is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market is projected to reach USD 4.8 billion by 2025 from USD 3.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure:- Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market by product, method, type, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing the market growth (such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall nucleic acid isolation and purification market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of the nucleic acid isolation and purification market in four major regions along with their respective key countries (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
- To profile the key players in the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches, expansions, and R&D activities of the leading players in the nucleic acid isolation and purification market
Market Segmentation: -
On the basis of product, the DNA isolation and purification market has been segmented into kits, reagents, and instruments. The kits segment accounted for the largest share of the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market in 2019.
On the basis of application, the global nucleic acid isolation market is segmented into diagnostics, drug discovery & development, personalized medicine, agriculture & animal research, and other applications.
On the basis of type, the global DNA isolation and purification market is segmented into plasmid DNA isolation and purification, total RNA isolation and purification, circulating nucleic acid isolation and purification, genomic DNA isolation and purification, messenger RNA isolation and purification, microRNA isolation and purification, PCR cleanup, and other nucleic acid isolation and purification types.
Regional Analysis: -
In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share of the nucleic acid isolation and purification market, followed by Europe. The large share of this region can be attributed to factors such as significant R&D spending in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, the large size of the biotechnology industry, technological advancements, and government support in the region.
Request for Sample Report: – Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Key Players: -
QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland) are the key players operating in the nucleic acid isolation market.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.