Varicose Vein Treatment Market : Availability Of Advanced Varicose Vein Treatment Devices
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2014
#Healthcare Consultant focusing on #TeleHealth #TeleMedicine #PatientPortals #CVIS #HCIT #MedicalRobots #Vaccines #MedicalDevices #WirelessHealth #Biotechnology
- What the Market Looks Like?
- Objectives of the study.
Dearth of training for vascular surgeons, high cost of varicose vein treatment procedures, and implementation of healthcare reforms in the U.S. are some of the key factors restraining the growth of market. In addition to this, challenges associated with inconsistent reimbursement scenario for varicose vein treatment procedures and sustainability of players in the highly competitive market also limits the growth of the market.
What the Market Looks Like?
The varicose vein treatment market is projected to reach to reach $289.7 million by 2021 from $207.9 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2016 to 2021. This report covers the market across two major geographies, namely, North America and Europe.
Shift towards less-invasive treatment procedures, availability of advanced varicose vein treatment devices, and huge burden of varicose vein cases in North America and Europe is driving the growth of the market. Other growth factors include improving patient compliance & reliability, growing healthcare expenditure, and rapid growth in aging population.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=22524107
Objectives of the study are :
- To define, describe, and forecast the market in North America and Europe on the basis of mode of treatment, products, and regions
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the market in North America and Europe (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares
- To estimate and forecast the market by mode and product in North America (U.S. and Canada) and Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
This report broadly segments the Varicose Vein Treatment market into mode of treatment and products. On the basis of mode of treatment, the market is segmented into endovenous ablation, injection sclerotherapy, and surgical ligation/stripping. The endovenous ablation segment is expected to command the major share of the market, by mode of treatment, in 2016.
Read more about Varicose Vein Treatment Modes Market @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=22524107
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.