- Market Growth Factors & Global Market Size.
- Leading Players & Top Segments.
- Geographic Overview.
Market growth influenced due to following factors-
- Growing incidence of breast cancer.
- Chronic liver diseases.
- Rising preference for minimally invasive procedures across the globe.
Global market size-
According to research report the Elastography Imaging Market is expected to reach $ 4.6 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 11.0%.
The major Elastography Imaging Market players include GE Healthcare (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Canon Medical System Corporation (Japan), Samsung Medison (South Korea), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. (CHINA), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Esaote (OTCPK:ITALY), SuperSonic Imagine (France), and Resoundant (US).
For Details, Download PDF Brochure Here
Top Segment –
• Based on end user, the global elastography imaging market is segmented into hospitals, surgical & diagnostic centers; ambulatory surgical centers; and other end users. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the significant number of ultrasound and MRI-based elastography medical procedures performed in hospitals, growing trend of workflow automation among healthcare providers, and rising adoption of minimally invasive diagnostic & surgical procedures in these facilities.
• On the basis of modality, the elastography system market is segmented into ultrasound and magnetic resonance. Ultrasound imaging involves the imaging of organs by exposing the anatomy to high-frequency sound waves. Elasticity imaging or elastography through ultrasound elastography (USE) provides complementary information to conventional ultrasound by adding stiffness as another measurable property to current ultrasound imaging techniques.
Geographic overview of the market –
Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific elastography system market, particularly comprises Asian countries (such as India, China, South Korea, Japan, and Indonesia, among others) and Pacific countries (such as Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji, among others). Emerging Asia Pacific countries, such as India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Indonesia, are witnessing increasing per capita healthcare expenditure and rapid expansion and the modernization of their respective healthcare infrastructure.
Ask for Report Sample Pages @ Elastography Imaging Market
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.