- The Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology/INAAT Market is expected to grow from USD 1.9 billion in 2019 to USD 3.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 11.0%.
Factors such as the rising prevalence of infectious diseases and the introduction of newer pathogens, the need for prompt diagnosis, the increasing number of blood transfusions and donations, and the cost-benefits of INAAT are the key factors driving the market growth.
The Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology/INAAT Marketis expected to grow from USD 1.9 billion in 2019 to USD 3.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period.
Ask for PDF Brochure: - Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology Market
Based on the product, the INAAT marketis segmented into assay, kits, and reagents, and systems. Assay, kits, and reagents segment are expected to account for the largest share of the INAAT industry in 2019, Based on the type, the global market is divided into TMA, LAMP, SDA, HAD, NASBA, and other technologies.
Based on application, the INAAT market is segmented into infectious disease diagnosis, blood screening, and other applications such as cancer diagnosis, cancer research, and laboratory research, which encompass cDNA preparation, whole-genome amplification (WGA), single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP), and mutation analysis.
Based on the end user, the market is divided into hospitals, reference laboratories, academic and research institutes, and other end users.
- In 2019, Hologic (US) launched Aptima BV and Aptima CV/TV Assays
- In 2018, Grifols (Spain) ) launched Procleix Babesia assay
- In 2018, Tecan Trading AG (Switzerland) acquired Nugen Technologies (US) which helped the company to enhance its next-generation sequencing reagents portfolio. This development helped the company to accelerate its broad genomics strategy.
- In 2016, Eiken Chemicals (Japan) signed a distribution agreement with HUMAN (Germany), for distribution of loop-mediated isothermal amplification-based tuberculosis and malaria molecular diagnostic systems in the global market (except in Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand).
In 2019, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global INAAT market, followed by Europe.
Request for Sample Pages: -Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology Market
Top Key Players:-
The major companies in the global INAAT market include Grifols S.A. (Spain), Hologic, Inc. (US), Abbott Laboratories, Inc. (US), Becton, Dickinson & Company (US), and Meridian Bioscience (US).
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.