- What This Report Will Provide?
- Expected Revenue Growth:
- Major Growth Boosters:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
What This Report Will Provide?
This study involved the extensive use of both primary and secondary sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry to identify the segmentation types, industry trends, key players, competitive landscape, key market dynamics, and key player strategies.
Diagnostic tests such as POC tests are commonly used to detect HIV among patients. A rapid POC HIV test enables physicians to provide results and the HIV status of patients during the same visit. It does not require pre-test and post-test counseling of patients, as is common during traditional laboratory analysis.
Expected Revenue Growth:
The women’s health diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 36.6 billion by 2025 from USD 25.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
The market is mainly driven by growing awareness about various health-related disorders, rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle disorders, and the high prevalence of infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis in women across the globe.
The increasing adoption of POC diagnostic testing and the growth in the number of diagnostic and imaging centers are also expected to support the growth of this market during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=128928901
- In 2021, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Launched the uPath HER2 (4B5) Image Analysis and uPath Dual ISH Image Analysis.
- In 2021, Hologic, Inc. acquired Biotheranostics, a privately held, commercial-stage company that provides molecular diagnostic tests for breast and metastatic cancers, to strengthen its presence in the women’s health diagnostics market.
- In 2020, Hologic, Inc. launched the 3DQuorum Imaging Technology in Europe.
- In 2019, Carestream Health, Inc. opened a new global business operations center in Mumbai, India, expanding its market presence.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
- Which are the top industry players in the global women’s health diagnostics market?
- Which global women’s health diagnostics appications have been included in this report?
- Which geographical region is dominating in the global women’s health diagnostics market?
- Which is the leading global women’s health diagnostics end user segment?
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=128928901
COVID-19 Impact on Global Women’s Health Diagnostics Market :
Since the beginning of 2020, more and more countries across the globe shut down their borders and limited transportation and travel to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, thus, creating impediments for international trade and transportation. This had disrupted the supply chains for the women’s health diagnostics market, temporarily leading to fall in demand due to uncertainty in the global economy and capital markets.
Regional Growth Analysis:
In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share of the women’s health diagnostics market, followed by Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The large share of this market segment can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cancer among women, the growing focus of manufacturers of women’s health diagnostic products on expanding their presence in this region, and the increasing demand for fertility testing monitors.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.