- Expected Revenue Growth.
- Major Growth Boosters.
- What This Report Will Provide?
Expected Revenue Growth:
The global primary cells market is projected to reach USD 1,613 million by 2025 from USD 970 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.7%.
Market growth is driven by the rising prevalence of cancer, increasing cancer research, rising investments in regenerative medicine research, rising demand for monoclonal antibodies, and rapid growth in the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries.
What This Report Will Provide?
This study involved four major activities in estimating the current size of the primary cells market. Exhaustive secondary research was carried out to collect information on the market, its peer markets, and its parent market. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research.
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size. After that, market breakdown and data triangulation procedures were used to estimate the market size of segments and subsegments.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=32854960
COVID-19 Impact on primary cells Market :
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered novel coronavirus. Largely unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan (CHINA) in December 2019, COVID-19 has moved from a regional crisis to a global pandemic in just a matter of a few weeks. With the World Health Organization (WHO) officially declaring the outbreak of COVID-19 a pandemic, a mix of established pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, as well as small startups, have stepped forward to develop treatments and vaccines that target the infection caused by the novel coronavirus
- In May 2020, BioIVT (US) introduced high-purity Kupffer cells to its portfolio of human primary hepatic cells to support liver disease drug discovery and development.
- In January 2020, Charles River Laboratories acquired HemaCare Corporation. This acquisition will aid in expanding Charles River’s scientific capabilities in the high-growth cell therapy sector.
- In September 2018, Sekisui XenoTech, LLC. (US) added monkey and rodent hepatocytes to its patented CryostaX product line.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
- What are the recent trends affecting the primary cells market?
- What are the different types of primary cells used?
- Who are the key players in the primary cells market?
- Who are the key end-users of the primary cells market?
- Which region is lucrative for the primary cells market?
Regional Growth Analysis:
The global primary cells market is segmented into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share in the primary cells market. The growth in the North American primary cells market can be attributed to the increasing number of players launching new human primary cells for research, expansion of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, growing focus on R&D, and increasing prevalence of cancer in the region.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=32854960
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.