Frisco, TX and Waukesha, WI, July 21, 2015 - OxySure Systems, Inc. (OTCQB:OXYS) OxySure Systems, and Cardiac Science Corporation, a market-leading manufacturer and marketer of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and related services today announced a partnership covering various joint strategic initiatives.
Cardiac Science will supply its Powerheart® G3 Plus AEDs to OxySure to support the Special Olympics World Games, taking place July 25-August 2 in Los Angeles. OxySure will support World Games participants and attendees, providing AEDs, OxySure Model 615 units, and OxySure Pulse Oximeters to the 27 Venues, Fields of Play, Spectator First Aid tents, and overnight nursing staff.
Don't Forget to Tune In :
Presentation Schedule Now Available for RedChip's July 22-23 Global Online CEO Conference
**(OxySure also appeared on Bloomberg TV Europe/Asia July 20th Sunday)
* OxySure - Raises $3 Million From Institutions, Plans to Apply to List on National Exchange
* OxySure - Announces $1.575 Million Institutional Financing
* OxySure - Named as Supplier of Backup Support, Medical Equipment for Health Services at Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015 (LA2015)
* OxySure and Z-Medica Sign Distribution Agreement
* OxySure - Appoints Territory Sales Managers in Minnesota, Eastern Pennsylvania, Central Texas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Western Pennsylvania, Arizona, and North Texas.
* OxySure - Unveils Plans to Add Drones for Emergency Use
We believe OxySure is a LONG Play with Short Term GAIN/PROFIT Potential. At a near Low, with everything going on, What is not to Like about this Fundamentally Sound, Rapidly Growing Company ??? It looks to be a Very Advantageous "Entry Point" and/or Great Opportunity to Average Out if you already hold a Position.
If you have any questions, would like more information/insight. We are always available, Contact us:
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.