Spectacular Solar, Inc. (OTC:SPSO)
Unknown - Undervalued - Profitable Company
** It's been realtively quiet due to some necessary housekeeping after the merger. We are anticipatng a Steady Flow of News to Come. This Should Result in Better Liquidity With Increasing Volume and Lend to an Uptick in Shareprice as well. **
- Deal w/One of Top 3 Sellers on Amazons-Grocery Category - The Royal Quality Group Deal Could be Worth Up to $3 Million
- Custom Truck One Source 3-Phase Deal $2.5 Million - Phase I Engineering Has Commenced
Financials Due 4/15 Anticipating Good #'s Should Be Timely
Two Ways to Benefit & Capture Returns
- You Can Create a Position Via the Open Market
- You Can Invest in Their Solar Projects & Realize a Return Based on Selling Tax Credits-Tax Deduction-Annual Income
- (The Federal Solar Tax Credit-Investment Tax Credit (ITC) Allows you to Deduct 30% of the Cost of Installing a Solar Energy System from Your Federal Taxes. Residential/Commercial, No Cap on its Value)
For More Information Contact
Robert E. Kreh-Principal
Small Cap Solutions, LLC
( OTC:SPSO ) Disclaimer: You are receiving this because you have requested the information contained in this email, and/or have expressed an interest recently, or in the past to be included in such emails. And/or have requested information/news/updates for Micro/Small Cap Companies We Cover. This profile has been compiled by Small Cap Solutions, LLC based on information from the company believed to be true/factual and public. This profile is not guaranteed, neither implied, nor in writing, as to the accuracy and completeness of content, and prepared for information purposes only. As such, this profile may contain forward reaching statements, as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from the statements either expressed or implied herein. Prospective investors are advised to review the Company's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission or at. Small Cap Solutions, LLC has received payment in cash from Layne Michael & Associates PR for investor relations services rendered. Additional inquiries are available by email to or in writing to Small Cap Solutions, LLC 303 Joppa Crossing Ct (Suite #1) Joppa, Md. 21085 This is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities. To "unsubscribe to this mailing list, please reply "unsubscribe" to this message.
Small Cap Solutions, LLC and/or its Principal/Employees are not registered Broker( S )/Broker Dealer with FINRA or the SEC. Small Cap Solutions, LLC does not make any buy/sell recommendations at any time, but may state their opinion on companies.
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.