SEO or Search Engine Optimization has been the buzzword in the web-based business industry for quite a while now. Yet, it is alarming how there are still many entrepreneurs who are either unaware of it or are just reluctant to hire SEO consultants and add on another expense. While some business owners fail to realize the important of website optimization there are some who think that such optimization only entails adding some choice keywords to the website content. Unfortunately for them, SEO goes beyond keywords, social media advertising and PP ads and is actually a targeted, coordinated effort aligned with the global SEO trends and the nearest competitor efforts.
SEOs can bring about drastic improvements in your online visibility and presence. Good search engine optimization can directly translate into higher sales giving you a higher success rate with customers, greater web popularity and definitely a more professional reputation. SEOs are Internet marketing professionals that help to attract and secure more customers worldwide through your website interface. An SEO company of experienced professionals is usually a coordinated team of SEO copywriters, content writers, bloggers, social media experts, web designers and other technical professionals. Combined and concentrated Internet marketing efforts of repeated nature such as content or article submissions for back links; on-page and off-page SEO activity and geo-targeted optimization all pay back good results.
A good SEO company, irrespective of whether it is a local one or it is an offshore SEO service, generates the following deliverables:
· Excellent return on investment
· Business development
· Brand recognition
· Brand visibility
· Customer Attraction
· Business Growth
If you don't already have an in-house SEO team in place, you should choose an offshore SEO service to do the following:
· Analyze you website periodically for its search engine friendliness.
· On-page optimization of web pages with the research, analysis and selection of appropriate keywords.
· Assess and suggest web page design modifications.
· Website quality optimization.
· Analyze, edit and optimize on-site web content.
· Get a W3C validation for your website.
· Modify website URLs and make them more search engine friendly.
· Create robot files in order to bar the access of search engines to web pages that may bring its overall ranking down.
· Create and modify the website sitemap.
· Off page SEO activity such as link building, ad submissions on other sites and search engines, managing RSS feeds, submitting articles and blogs with backlinks and make website promotions on other sites and forums.
In-House and Offshore SEO Assessments
Good SEO services will regularly report their progress as well as results through the following reports:
· Pre-SEO Keyword Ranking Report
· Keyword Analysis Report
· Website Analysis Report
· Monthly Keyword Ranking as well as Traffic Reports
Advantages and Disadvantages of In-House SEO Services:
· Recurring training costs
· Salary payments
· In house SEO strategies
· SEO plans aligned with management input and approvals
Advantages and Disadvantages of Offshore SEO Services:
· Company can concentrate on core business while SEO services are outsourced.
· Outsourced to professional individuals with specialized skills.
· Low costs if outsourced to countries in Asia, such as India and Philippines.