- Alternative energy has HUGELY outperformed traditional fossil fuel names this year.
- 6 companies are ruling the world, leaving very little space for all others.
- Debt-to-GDP is skyrocketing across the world, especially among developed markets.
- November 2020 was the best month for DJIA since January 1987. But do we have to worry about August 18, 2021?
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
"I Have A Dream" - ABBA >>> "We Aim To Fulfil It" - Wheel of Fortune
Renewable outperform traditional energy stocks by >100% YTD.
As soon as Biden took the lead, Fossil Fuel (still accounts for 85% of the energy mix) stood no chance.
Ok guys, the 6 of us will take the right side, and the rest of you will have the entire left side for yourselves...
In debt we trust!
With special thanks to Canada, Japan, Us, UK and China.
November marked the best month for the Dow Jones Industrial Average since January 1987.
...and then (261 days later) came Black Monday (October 19, 1987)
Now what? Do we need to count down towards August 18, 2021 (261 days from end of November)?...
Wheel of FORTUNE is a one-stop-shop, covering all asset-classes (common stocks, preferred shares, bonds, options, commodities, ETFs, and CEFs), across all sectors/industries, through single trading-ideas and model-managed portfolios.
The extremely-wide scope of the service allows us to cater all types (of investors) and (investment) needs/goals, making WoF a true one-service-fits-all.
Our offering includes, but isn't excluded to, the following:
- Weekly macro coverage.
- Trading Alerts. Over 250 suggestions a year, on average, across all asset-casses, sectors, and industries.
- Trading Alerts Directory, where you track each and every suggestion we ever made, including current data, risk rating, upside potential, and links to the relevant/original articles.
- Funds Macro Portfolio. A plain-vanilla portfolio which is solely based on up-to-25 funds), for those who wish to keep it as simple as possible (This portfolio - which is only a small part of WoF - is what our second service, Macro Trading Factory, is all about).
Join Wheel of FORTUNE to Increase Your Portion!
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.