On Tuesday, January 31st, I officially begin publishing a weekly Options Investing Newsletter alongside periodic updates. You can subscribe to the newsletter for $29.99 per month. Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
In terms of the frequency and format of the newsletter and updates, I intend to run things much like fellow Seeking Alpha contributor Todd Johnson does with his very successful and incredibly useful DividendLab.com newsletter, of which I am a subscriber.
Subscribers receive one newsletter per week, emailed Tuesday morning on the West Coast, and real-time updates in between, as needed, numbering between 1 to 5 or more per week.
As far as content goes, I approach options in the newsletter and across the subscription service in much the same way as I do in my Seeking Alpha articles and in my basic options strategy eBook. If you are a relatively conservative long-term investor, who speculates in a small segment of his or her portfolio, you should derive value from and find my newsletter and service useful.
Each newsletter includes:
- A model portfolio that you can adapt to your circumstances and follow along with.
- Specific long-term investing ideas, including real-time position updates.
- Features on how to use basic options strategies, keeping the jargon simple and easy-to-understand.
- Dividend capture ideas using options fron fellow Seeking Alpha contributor Robert Weinstein.
- A speculative section that highlights risker options trades and much more.