As you may already know, I started writing articles on TSLA in June 2016 when the stock was trading near $200. I correctly predicted TSLA/SCTY transaction would go through, despite all the naysayers. My closest followers also know that I doubled down on TSLA when the stock was at $180. It was a no-brainer, at the time.
Today the stock is flirting with $300 per share. With Goldman downgrading the stock to a sell with a target price of $190, with Walt Mossberg today tweeting "this is the billionth example of why stock market valuations don't reflect reality," TSLA is no longer a no-brainer. It requires deep fundamental analysis that takes finance, accounting, economics education along with experience, and most importantly, time.
This is why I am launching an unbiased premium subscription service focused solely on TSLA. I priced the service relatively low so that more retail investors can sign up and learn how I look at a potential investment.
You can expect the following from this service:
- Continuous valuation analysis on TSLA and detailed discussion of each major modeling assumption
- Sustainability analysis of Tesla's competitive advantages
- Reporting on emerging threats to Tesla identified via interviews and trade shows
- Periodic update of "margin of safety" calculation
- Timely analysis of news and how they affect Tesla's valuation
- Translation of major regulatory filings
- Identification and continuous monitoring of risks specific to Tesla
You can sign up here: seekingalpha.com/account/research/login_...
Let's get started.
Disclosure: I am/we are long TSLA,.