Please Note: Blog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors.

May 8, 2017 Article From Mining-Technology.com On The Mengo Potash Project In Kouilou

|Includes: Magindustries Corp. (MAAFF)

"The Mengo potash mine is a greenfield project being developed in the Kouilou province of the Republic of Congo.

Canada-based MagMinerals Potasses Congo owns and manages the potash project, in which MagMinerals Potash Corp. (MagMinerals) holds a 90% interest, while the Republic of Congo holds the remaining 10%. MagMinerals is a fully owned division of MagIndustries." (OTCPK:MAAFF)

Read full article here:

www.mining-technology.com/projects/mengo-potash-project-kouilou