I'm pleased to let you know that our new website is now live. We re-designed the content and upgraded the forum software to IPS Community Suite 4. The forum provides dozens of new features and enhancements to existing features.
Some of the highlights of the new website and forum:
· Better and faster user experience.
· Fully responsive design looks great on desktop and mobile.
· A member now has the ability to follow another member.
· The New Content area shows an auto-updated stream of all content from across the community, with customizable filters.
· A comprehensive search engine, enabling users to find content from across the community. With a wide range of filters available and the ability to drill down by content type, finding relevant content is simple.
· @mentions: Members can now notify other members by typing their name to mention them - the perfect way to ensure a member sees something they might otherwise miss. If you type an @ symbol and then start typing the name of a member, an autocomplete menu shows so you can quickly then click on the user and they'll receive a notification that they've been mentioned.
· Automatic Saving: The editor auto-saves each and every post you write. If you accidentally navigate away from the page, your post content can be recovered, so that if you come back later you can continue right where you left off.
· Two new Notification settings introduced: instant notifications and HTML5 browser notifications. Members can now get pop-up notifications even when not active in that window at the time.
You can see all new features here.
You are welcome to post your feedback and comments here.
Founder and Editor