Please Note: Blog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors.

My Roth Conversions Are Adding Up.

|Includes: AGNC, Altria Group, Inc. (MO), MTGE

I have continued to convert my SEP IRA to my ROTH IRA. Our ROTH IRA's now comprise 83.1% of our retirement portfolio. The other 16.9% is in my SEP IRA account.

I have done sizeable ROTH conversions since 2010.

I have bitten the bullet and paid the taxes now with the goal of having a very small tax bill later.

Lastly, I have recently sold my PM position and bought more AGNC shares as I feel the discount to BV is too steep to pass up. Additionally the AGNC monthly dividend is steady and sizeable. I converted AGNC in 2014 when it was trading at $20/share and have reinvested almost all the dividends except for one month when I bought FSC. I will not make that mistake again. I recently converted AGNC and MTGE into my ROTH.

My current retirement portfolio allocation is the following:

RETIREMENT PORTFOLIO: UPDATED AS OF 2/10/2015

MO = 43.4%

AGNC = 41.4%

MTGE = 14.8%

FSC = .4%

RETIREMENT PORTFOLIO UPDATED As Of 3/24/2015 Close:

MO = 45.3%

AGNC = 42.9%

MTGE = 11.8%

I recently SOLD some MTGE at $18.xx after they cut their dividend and used ALL the proceeds to buy MO. I did have a knee jerk reaction selling MTGE. I do feel safer over the long term increasing my MO position.

Disclosure: The author is long MO, AGNC, MTGE.