CF Industries Holdings, Inc. is the holding company for the operations of CF Industries, Inc. CF Industries, Inc. is a major producer and distributor of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products. CF Industries operates world-scale nitrogen fertilizer plants in Louisiana and Alberta, Canada; conducts phosphate mining and manufacturing operations in Central Florida; and distributes fertilizer products through a system of terminals, warehouses, and associated transportation equipment located primarily in the mid western United States.
- 40% Barchart short term technical sell signal
- Trend Spotter (tm) sell signal
- Trading below its 20 and 50 day moving averages
- 15.58% off its recent high
- Relative strength Index is 37.77% and falling
Jim Van Meerten is a portfolio advisor to Marketocracy Capital Management. He shares his knowledge and experience from over 40 years of investing in stocks, mutual funds and ETFs onBarchart.com in his daily blog -- Barchart Portfolio Blogs.