Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SCMP) is an emerging pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary drugs based on prostones, a class of compounds derived from functional fatty acids that occur naturally in the human body. Sucampo is focused on developing prostones for the treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory, vascular and central nervous system diseases and disorders.
- 40% Barchart short term technical sell signal
- Trend Spotter (tm) sell signla
- Trading below 20 and 50 day moving averages
- 13.89% off its recent high
- Relative Strength Index 42.85% and falling
Jim Van Meerten is an analyst for Marketocracy Capital Management. He shares his knowledge and experience from over 40 years of investing in stocks, mutual funds and ETFs onBarchart.com in his daily blog -- Barchart Portfolio Blogs.