Powell Industries, Inc. (POWL) sells, designs, develops, manufactures, packages and services systems and equipment for the distribution, control and management of electrical energy and other dynamic processes. The principal products are switchgear and related equipment, bus duct and process control systems. These products and systems are utilized primarily byrefineries, petrochemical plants, utilities, paper mills, offshore platforms, commuter railways, vehicular transportation and numerous other industrial, commercial and governmental facilities.
- 40% Barchart short term sell signal
- Trend Spotter (tm) sell signal
- Below 20 and 50 day moving averages
- 12.04% off its recent high
- Relative Strength Index is 38.37% and falling
Through Marketocracy Capital Management you can have a Separately Managed Account that mirrors his Barchart Van Meerten New High model portfolio.