I was screening for stocks hitting the most frequent new highs onBarchart and found Tim Horton (THI). They are Canada's largest quick service restaurant chain and features coffee, fresh-baked goods, soups and sandwiches and have big expansion plans not only in the US but also in the Middle East.
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter (tm) buy signal
- 15 new highs and up 9.12% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 75.13% and climbing
- Trades around 45.05 with a 50 day moving average of 42.08
- Wall Street brokerages like this stock and have 2 buy and 2 hold reports published including a buy recommendation from Goldman Sachs in December
- Sales are projected to increase by 5.70% this year and 6.70% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 10.70% this year, 17.60% next year and 15.00% annually for the next 5 years
- The average investor as measured by the CAPS members on Motley Fool vote 328 to 28 that the stock will beat the market
- The more experienced All Stars vote 94 to 8 in agreement
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.