Today's Chart of the Day is Sciquest (NASDAQ:SQI) and was found by sorting theBarchart New High list for frequency then using the Flipchart function to find the chart I like. Since triggering a Trend Spotter buy on 12/18 the stock gained 40.71%. Analysts look for high double digit growth in both revenue and earnings and the stock has a B++ Financial Strength rating.
The Company is a provider of on-demand strategic procurement and supplier enablement solutions that integrates customers with their suppliers to improve procurement of indirect goods and services. Their on-demand software enables organizations to realize the benefits of strategic procurement by identifying and establishing contracts with preferred suppliers, driving spend to those contracts and promoting process efficiencies through electronic transactions.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 18.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 92.77%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 20.98
- Recently traded at 21.81 with a 50 day moving average of 17.74
- Market Cap $489.85 million
- P/E 527.50
- Revenue projected to grow 35.10% this year and another 21.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 54.20% this year, an additional 40.58% next year and continue to compound annually at a 20.00% rate for the next 5 years
- Analysts issued 7 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation
- Financial Strength B++
Exit Strategy: Consider a sell if you lose 10% from your entry point or the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.