Websense Inc. (WBSN) provide employee Internet management products that enable businesses to monitor, report and manage how their employees use the Internet. The Websense Enterprise software and database product gives managers the ability to implement Internet access policies for different users and groups within their businesses, and supports their efforts to improve employee productivity, conserve network bandwidth and mitigate potential legal liability.
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- 10 new highs and up 8.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.47% and climbing
- Trades around 24.85 with a 50 day moving average of 22.32
- Wall Street brokerage analysts have 3 strong buy, 3 buy and 9 hold recommendations on this stock
- Sales are expected to grow by 7.80% this year and 4.20% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 21.40% this year, 10.50% next year and 13.75% annually for the next 5 years
- This S&P 600 stock has a decent following with 1713 investors on Motley Fool expressing an opinion
- CAPS members vote 83 to 16 that the stock will beat the market
- The more experienced All Stars agree with a vote of 29 to 1
In this sharks eats minnows world many of the successful S&P 600 stocks are buy out candidates. Here's one that appears to have buy out interest but even if a buyout at a premium doesn't occur the projections for growth in both sales and earnings are a reason to watch this stock.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.