The Chart of the day is XL Company Switzerland GNBH (NYSE:XL). The stock is on today's New High list and was at the top of the list when sorted for Barchart technical buy signals. With 100% Barchart technical buy signals, 10 new highs and a gain of 4.82% this month; the stock also has a Trend Spotter buy signal.
The Company is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty, and specialty products to industrial, commercial, and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises on a worldwide basis. The Company is organized into three operating segments - Insurance, Reinsurance and Life Operations.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 4.82% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 30.68%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 30.68
- Recently traded at 31.09 with a 50 day moving average of 29.24
- Market Cap $9.35 billion
- P/E 15.62
- Dividend yield 1.82%
- Revenue projected to increase 6.80% this year and another 4.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to grown 30.80% this year, 9.70% next year and continue up annually at 10.00% for 5 years
- Analysts issued 7 strong buy, 1 buy and 6 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength B
Sell if the stock drops 10% or begins to trade below its 50 day moving average.