An old favorite Xerox (NYSE:XRX) is today's Chart of the Day. The stock was found when I used the New High list and sorted it for the best Barchart technical indicators. In addition the stock is trading above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages.
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. They offer business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 2.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.39%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 8.72
- Recently traded at 8.96 with a 50 day moving average of 8.34
- Market Cap $11.40 billion
- P/E 8.31
- Dividend yield 2.66%
- Revenue predicted to increase .80% next year and 1.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 8.70% this year, another 6.30% next year and continue to increase annually at 5.60% for the next 5 years
- Analysts released 4 strong buy, 2 hold and 1 strong sell recommendation
- Financial Strength B+
Sell if you lose 10% or the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.