This afternoon I detected the following signals on Barchart forBrigham Exploration (BEXP) and deleted it from the Barchart Van Meerten New High portfolio.
- 100% Barchart short term technical sell signals
- Trend Spotter sell signals
- Trading below its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18.43% off its recent high
- Relative Strength Index 35.50% and falling
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.