The Chart of the Day is Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP). I found the stock when I sorted the New High List for frequency and this stock has gone up in 19 of the last 20 sessions for a gain of 9.89% plus it pays a 4.68% dividend. The Relative Strength Index is 67.91%.
LXP is a real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management of a diverse portfolio of real properties.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 9.89% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.91%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 12.34
- Recently traded at 12.74 with a 50 day moving average of 11.88
- Market Cap $2.25 billion
- P/E 13.21
- Dividend yield 4.68%
- Revenue projected to increase 14.60% this year and another 4.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 3.10% this year, an additional 5.00% next year and continue to grow 5.17% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 3 hold recommendations
Hold this stock as long as it has a positive total return.